Original blog post: https://spatulagoddess.com/2016/07/23/raspberry-cranberry-muffins/
Recipe source: adapted from Cat Can Cook’s banana muffins
Time required: 30 min
- 25 g Splenda
- 2 eggs
- 76 g unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 4 oz water
- 188 g flour
- 5 g baking powder
- 5 g baking soda
- 0.5 g Half Salt or salt
- 150 g frozen raspberries
- 150 g frozen cranberries
- Pre-heat oven to 176°c / 350°f. Generously grease the muffin tin.
- In a mixer, combine all wet ingredients (except the fruit).
- In a new bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- Gradually add dry to wet.
- Add the fruit. If you want blue muffins like me, beat the batter until it turns bright pink. Spoon into muffin tin.
- Bake 24 min and transfer to baking rack.