Original blog post: https://spatulagoddess.com/2013/09/23/blueberry-muffins/
Time required: 1 hr
- 2 C flour
- ½ C granulated white sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 3½ tsp baking powder
- 1 C milk
- ⅓ C vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 C blueberries
- Pre-heat open to 400°F / 204°C and put muffin liners in tray.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Measure out the milk and oil into a liquid measuring cup. Beat egg until it’s foamy, then add to liquid.
- Add wet to dry, stirring until just combined. The batter will have a slight pull to it.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Spoon batter into prepared tray. Leave some room for expansion.
- Bake 18-20 minutes and move to wire rack.