These were adapted from a Carbquik recipe by Chef Gregory Pryor. They taste a little like pancakes and that’s just awesome. Another Poon-friendly treat.
- 250 g Carbuik
- ⅔ cup almond milk, unsweetened
- ½ cup to ¾ cup water, enough to make the batter goopy
- 2 tbsp powdered Splenda
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup frozen blueberries
- Pre-heat oven to 204°c / 400°f.
- Place muffin liners into muffin cups.
- Stir all ingredients together until combined, then add berries.
- Bake 16-20 min.
I enjoyed these. The flavour reminds me of blueberry pancakes, win! Peeling the liners off was difficult, they were much easier to handle the next day. My next baking goal is to experiment with other types of sweeteners and see if they are better to work with compared to Splenda.