Original blog post: https://spatulagoddess.com/2011/08/27/cookies-n-cream-fudge/
Recipe source: Nestlé
Yields: 48 pieces
- food processor
- baking pan 9″ x 9″
- 3 C granulated white sugar
- ¾ C butter (1 and a half sticks)
- ⅔ C evaporated milk
- 12 ounces white chocolate (12 squares)
- 7 oz marshmallow fluff
- ½ C finely pulsed Oreos (4 cookies)
- 1 TSP vanilla extract
- 1 C quartered Oreos, chop them loosely (8 cookies)
1. Line baking pan with foil, and set aside the following ingredients for later:
- pulse four Oreos into fine crumbs using food processor (use entire cookie plus filling, not just the wafer)
- chop eight Oreos into rough quarters using sharp knife
- use sharp knife to quarter each square of white chocolate
2. Combine in a large sauce pan on medium heat: sugar, butter, and evaporated milk. Heat to a rolling boil while stirring constantly. Continue to boil and stir for 3 min, then remove from heat.
3. Immediately stir in: white chocolate, marshmallow fluff, vanilla, and crushed Oreos.
4. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
5. Sprinkle chopped Oreos on the top, and use a butter knife to lightly swirl the cookie pieces into the fudge.
6. Chill at least 1 hour before slicing.