- 3 C icing sugar
- 5 TBSP butter (⅓ C), room temp
- 1½ TSP pure vanilla extract, or vanilla bean paste
- 2 TBSP milk
- 1 TBSP of lemon juice, preferably freshly squeezed
- In large bowl, cream butter and icing sugar together.
- Add half of the milk, and mix well.
- Add vanilla.
- Add remainder of the milk. Add lemon juice.
- Mix until you can no longer feel sugar granules.
- Suggest you spread it immediately onto your dessert, don’t try to spread frosting while it’s cold, if you refrigerate it you’ll need to let it come to room temp before using.