Original blog post: https://spatulagoddess.com/2011/04/10/hot-fudge-sauce/
Recipe source: Master Your Microwave by Glenda James
Time required: 10 minutes
Yields: double batch
- microwave-safe glass bowl
- 1 C granulated white sugar
- 6 TBSP cocoa
- 3 TBSP powdered cornstarch
- pinch of salt
- 1 C water
- 4 TBSP butter
- 2 TSP vanilla
- In large glass bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- Whisk in water.
- Microwave on High for 8 minutes, stirring every 60 seconds.
- Stir in butter and vanilla, whisking until thoroughly combined.
- Add to frozen yogurt or ice cream.