Original blog post: https://spatulagoddess.com/2013/02/28/oatmeal-chocolate-chip-cookies/
Recipe source: Nestlé’s Chocolate 3 Books In 1
Time required: 1 hour
- stand mixer
- large cookie sheet
- 1¼ C flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1½ C butter, softened
- ¾ C packed brown sugar
- ⅓ C granulated white sugar
- 1½ tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 TBSP milk
- 1¾ semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 C quick oats
1. Pre-heat oven to 190.5°C / 375°F.
2. In mixer cream together butter, sugars, and vanilla.
3. In a bowl combine: flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Add to wet.
4. Beat in egg.
5. Gradually add flour and milk.
6. Stir in oatmeal and chocolate chips.
7. Drop onto ungreased cookie sheet.
8. Bake 13 min, remove from oven and leave on tray for 2 min before transferring to wire rack.