Original blog post: https://spatulagoddess.com/2013/05/08/chocolate-avocado-pudding/
Recipe source: Healthy Desserts, Culinary Notebooks, author unknown
Time required: 1.5 hours
Yields: 4 puddings
- food processor
- 3 avocados, peeled and pitted
- ½ C cocoa
- ⅔ C honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- dash of coarse sea salt
1. Peel and pit the avocados, and use a butter knife to gently separate the peel from the fruit.
2. Puree until smooth, and add everything except the salt. Mix well.
3. Spoon into ramequins and sprinkle with sea salt.
4. Cover in plastic wrap and chill for an hour.