Time required: 1 hour
Yields: 2 dozen or so
- cookie tray
- ¾ C Golden Crisco
- 1¼ C light brown sugar, packed lightly
- 1 egg
- 2½ TBSP milk
- 1 TBSP vanilla
- 1¾ C flour
- 3 TBSP cocoa
- 1 TSP salt
- ¼ TSP cinnamon
- ¾ TSP baking soda
- 1 C peanut butter Chipits
- 1 C milk chocolate Chipits
- Pre-heat oven to 190°C / 375°F.
- Cream the Crisco and sugar together.
- In a glass measuring cup combine egg, milk, and vanilla. Beat into sugar.
- Combine flour, cocoa, salt, cinnamon, and baking soda. Gradually add to wet.
- Stir in peanut butter and chocolate chips.
- Roll dough into balls, bake 10 min.
- Cool cookies in pan for 2 min before transferring to wire rack to cool.