Original blog post: https://spatulagoddess.com/2012/09/19/pattys-ultimate-peanut-butter-cookies/
Recipe inspired by: Good Housekeeping Cookies!
Time required: 1 hr
Yields: 2 dozen or so
- cookie trays
- 2¾ C flour
- 1 TSP baking powder
- ½ TSP baking soda
- ¼ TSP salt
- 1 C butter, softened
- 1 C creamy peanut butter
- 1 C brown sugar, packed
- ½ C granulated white sugar
- 2 TBSP corn syrup
- 2 TSP vanilla
- 2 eggs
- ½ C Chipits Reese’s peanut butter chips
- ½ C Chipits milk chocolate chips
- ½ C Chipits Skor toffee chips
- Pre-heat oven to 190°C / 375°F. (You can wait until after dough is chilled to do this.)
- In medium bowl combine: flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In mixer cream together butter, white sugar, brown sugar, and peanut butter (use a greased cup for peanut butter). Beat until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, vanilla, and corn syrup.
- On low speed, add the dry mixture by thirds, beat until just combined.
- Mix in the chips.
- Cover and chill dough for 30 min.
- When you take the dough out of the fridge, at that point turn on oven. When it’s pre-heated, roll dough into balls and bake for 12 min.
- Cool in pan 1 min, then transfer to wire rack.