Original blog post: https://spatulagoddess.com/2012/09/15/peanut-butter-cookies/
Recipe source: Hershey’s Chipits package
Time required: 1 hour
Yields: about 4 dozen small cookies
- cookie tray
- 1 C butter, softened
- 1 C golden brown sugar
- ½ C granulated white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1½ TSP vanilla
- 2 C flour
- 1 TSP baking soda
- ½ TSP salt
- 300g package of Reese peanut butter chipits
- Pre-heat oven to 190 °C / 375°F.
- In mixer cream butter, brown sugar, and white sugar.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- In a bowl combine: flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add to wet mixture.
- Add peanut butter chips, and drop onto cookie tray.
- Bake around 10 minutes.
- Cool cookies in pan for 2 min, before transferring directly to wire rack.