Original blog post: https://spatulagoddess.com/2011/11/23/skor-blondies/
Recipe source: Chipits package
Time required: 2 (30 min prep, 23 min bake, 1 hr cool)
Yields: 36 pieces
- baking pan: 9″ x 13″
- ½ C butter, softened
- 1 C brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 2 C flour
- 1 TSP baking powder
- ½ TSP baking soda
- ¼ TSP salt
- 200g package of Skor Chipits (butter toffee pieces)
- ¼ C semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 177°C / 350°F.
- Line baking pan with tinfoil and grease.
- In a mixer beat butter, brown sugar, and eggs until combined.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine: flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add dry mixture to wet, one third at a time.
- Add 1 cup of Skor pieces and the chocolate chips.
- Smooth batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 23 min, top should be golden brown.
- Remove from oven and immediately pour the remaining Skor pieces on top.
- Cool on wire rack for at least 1 hour. Peel off tinfoil and serve.